A Woman’s Touch Cleaning Service Canterbury Ltd is Christchurch’s premier cleaning company. Our policy is 100% customer satisfaction Your aim is to help us achieve and maintain our long standing relationships and the continued satisfaction of our valued clients.
Applicants for the Night Supervisor should meet the following criteria:
• Must have minimum of 3+ years’ experience as a supervisor in a high-end cleaning industry role
• You are required to be hands-on in your role as Night Supervisor
• Previous experience in staff training, supervision and control. Will be required to train new team members to an acceptable cleaning skill level and knowledge
• Able to work a 6 day roster – your shifts will be in the evenings and weekends. Monday to Friday evenings [working hours between 4:30pm to 12am] and Saturday day [from 7am to 4pm]. You must be willing to work between 30 /40 hours per week.
• Must provide two contactable job references in the cleaning industry (these must be recent)
• Pass a Police check and submit to a drug test when called upon
• A CURRENT FULL NZ DRIVERS LICENCE with a clean history of competent driving
• Self-motivated with high standards and an eye for detail
• Immaculate personal presentation and hygiene
• You will have a spring in your step, an exceptionally good attitude and a great smile to bring to work each day
• You will be fit and energetic with no history of injury or illness as this is a very physically demanding career
• Must have good knowledge of cleaning chemicals, suppliers and cleaning equipment
• Must have good knowledge and understanding of cleaning duties and procedures including advanced cleaning techniques
• Must have good knowledge of health and safety procedures
• Must have good knowledge of quality assurance and quality control
• Excellent Oral and Written communication skills (Fluent English) and time management skills
• Must have a sense of urgency while maintaining a very high standard of work
• Ensure that the services provided are according to the contractual scope and inspect the cleaning site to audit quality accordingly
• Manage and control of operating assets, cleaning equipment and chemical supplies
• Ensure that work vehicles are in good condition and maintained
• Ensure the company has the equipment, tools and chemicals required to undertake cleaning operation in an effective and safe manner and use the most efficient manner possible
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.